Due to the nature of the different production processes each of our primary categories have their own warranties. We stand behind the high quality of our products and will enforce our warranties as accurately as possible.
CUT & SEW SUBLIMATED & HEAT SEAL PRODUCTS
Our cut & sew sublimated products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of 90 days from the original purchase date. If a product is covered by this warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion. This warranty covers actual defects in the manufacturing process or fabrics. We specifically shall not be liable for any contingent liability. This would include but is not limited to incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages of any kind, or for the loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, loss of information or data, or other information or financial loss arising out of or in consequence with the sale, use, performance, failure, or late delivery of this product.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY COVER AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Normal Wear and Tear
- Cosmetic Damage such as loose threads and natural fading of colors over time
- Prolonged exposure to inclement weather
- Damages caused by misuse, accident or negligence
- Failure to observe and follow care instructions
- Damage caused by rips, cuts, tears, and burns
- If garment is treated with a steaming device or other high heat treatments including silk screening
- Pilling and abrasion wear due to contact with abrasive surfaces in day to day use or laundering
- Contingent or incidental costs such as loss of revenue or profits and/or punitive damages
- This list is not designed to be all encompassing list but rather a focus on the most common exclusions.
CUSTOM TEAM GLOVES
While Phenom Elite’s unofficial return policy is “we always want to do the right thing”, we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee or replacement of glove for faulty quality of glove. Glove must be returned back to Phenom Elite for inspection and/or detailed photos may be provided. Once inspected and determined glove doesn’t have “normal wear and tear” a refund or stock replacement will be provided.
Exchange & Return Center: https://phenomtracker.myreturnscenter.com/